2 of May, 2023
CPD hours: 4
To provide an understanding of what shareholders’ agreements are (“SHA”), their use and application.
To provide the participants with an understanding of:
- When and why is a SHA needed? Advantages and disadvantages
- Areas/topics/matters to be covered/included
- Impact to the company’s constitutional documents (Articles of Association)
- Impact to the company’s operations/running
- When should a SHA be disclosed and to whom
- Corporate service providers/Administrators
- Tax officers
- Professional advisors
All participants will be awarded a certificate. Each hour of attendance will account for one unit of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) as required for members of most professional bodies.