24 of April, 2023
CPD hours: 4
To provide an understanding of the areas of Labour Law that most often arise in their daily exercise of their duties and the
regulatory regime and general practice relevant to them.
To provide the participants with an understanding of:
• The need to have a written employment agreement and the key provisions that need to be covered therein;
• Termination (notice requirement and procedure)
• Sick leave;
• Maternity leave; Paternity leave; Parental leave
• HR Professionals;
• Staff Managers;
• Payroll service providers;
• Junior lawyers;
• Other professionals whose duties include the drafting of employment contracts and addressing labour law matters.
All participants will be awarded a certificate. Each hour of attendance will account for one unit of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) as required for members of most professional bodies.