Course content/ Exam structure
- No pre-requirements to register as an ADIT student
- ADIT consists of 3 examinations
- Can be taken in any order and frequency
To obtain the ADIT certificate, students must complete 3 modules:
- Principles of International Taxation – This module is compulsory for all.
- Jurisdiction Module – Candidates must select the tax jurisdiction of their preference; we offer the Cyprus Option.
- Thematic Module – Candidates must select a subject; we offer (i) Transfer Pricing Option & (ii) EU VAT Option.
It should be noted and emphasized the sequence is purely based on the candidate’s preferences. Candidates select the module they want based on their occupational and personal development needs.
Students can also opt to complete an extended thesis (15,000-20,000 words) on an International Tax subject of their choice, in lieu of one of the option modules.