Why choose ADIT
All about exams
Course content/ Exam structure
- No pre-requirements to register as an ADIT student
- ADIT consists of 3 examinations
- Can be taken in any order and frequency
To obtain the ADIT certificate, students must complete 3 modules:
- Principles of International Taxation – This module is compulsory for all.
- Jurisdiction Module – Candidates must select the tax jurisdiction of their preference; we offer the Cyprus Option.
- Thematic Module – Candidates must select a subject; we offer (i) Transfer Pricing Option & (ii) EU VAT Option.
It should be noted and emphasized the sequence is purely based on the candidate’s preferences. Candidates select the module they want based on their occupational and personal development needs.
Students can also opt to complete an extended thesis (15,000-20,000 words) on an International Tax subject of their choice, in lieu of one of the option modules.
3+1 Reasons Why ADIT at Globaltraining
Extended Course Delivery
Spread out over a longer duration course allowing more in depth explanation and application of the syllabus onto exam questions
Inspiring and highly experienced lecturing team
High Pass Rates
An incomparable learning experience
Extensive, detailed and exam focused study resources provided to students
How to become ADIT qualified
Follow the steps with Globaltraining
What are your learning options?
Benefit from our flexible learning, expert tutors and reliable content
We are here to support you in creating your own success story.