7 of June, 2023
CPD hours: 6
Whether it is managing your subordinates, colleagues or superiors, whether you are dealing with clients, suppliers or your own family,
unless you can establish a connection with the people across the table, you cannot yield the maximum results. The key to this
connection is Emotional Intelligence (EI).
This seminar will help you to better notice, understand and identify emotions in yourself and others. You will learn how to manage
emotions effectively and use them to improve communication at work and in private life. Throughout the seminar you will explore
and practice essential EI tools and techniques that will enable you, your team and your organization to enhance performance.
• Recognize, understand and manage emotions in yourself and others
• Connect with others and communicate more effectively
• Motivate others to perform as a group and build a great team spirit
• Implement a high-performance work culture with high levels of self-motivation
• Improve leadership and managerial skills by being emotionally aware and mindful
• Use EI as a tool to enhance performance at work
The seminar is designed for business leaders, owners, managers, HR specialists, recruitment companies and freelance professionals who wish to improve their leadership and communications skills.
All participants will be awarded a certificate. Each hour of attendance will account for one unit of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) as required for members of most professional bodies.