[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”8024″ img_size=”large”][/vc_column][/vc_row]
CMA is the certification for accounting and strategic management.
It is held by Professional in more than 100 countries, validating the experience in many countries all over the world.
As a globally recognized accounting certification, the CMA is your “passport” to pursue a wide range of career opportunities with multinational companies and other dynamic business and organizations
The CMA equips you with in-depth mastery of financial & business skills that put you in demand with employers.
- Delivers critical skills that businesses need
- Improves on professional competencies
- Adresses challenges of identifying top talent
- Bridges the gap between academia and industry
The CMA teaches you how to:
- Leverage financial data for strategic decision-making
- Budge and forecast for the long-term
- Manage working capital & analyze financing alternatives
- Evaluate capital investments and value acquisitions
- Appraise company performance in detail
- Identify and minimize risks
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion][vc_tta_section title=”Entry Requirements” tab_id=”1558427200720-5b6c3f3e-4d9c”][vc_column_text]
- Bachelor’s degree or professional accounting certification required
- 2 years of work experience required
- Successful completion of parts 1 and 2 of the exam
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”CMA Exams” tab_id=”1558427200766-376c6567-acc2″][vc_column_text]The CMA exam: 2 parts covering 12 competencies
Part One: Financial, Planning, Performance, and Analytics
15% External Financial Reporting Decisions
20% Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
20% Performance Management
15% Cost Management
15% Internal Controls
15% Technology and Analytics
Part Two: Strategic Financial Management
20% Financial Statement Analysis
20% Corporate Finance
25% Decision Analysis
10% Risk Management
10% Investment Decisions
15% Professional Ethics
The CMA examination is given in a computer-based format, and is offered at Prometric Testing Centers located throughout the world. An up-to-date listing of all Prometric Testing Centers can be found at Prometric’s website. www.prometric.com/ICMA.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”CMA Key Days” tab_id=”1558427307097-a55afed6-3589″][vc_column_text]
- 12-18 months to complete both parts, on average
- Up to 3 years allowed to complete both parts
- 150-170 recommended hours of study per part
Parts 1 and 2 are offered during the following three testing windows.
Registrations for Parts 1 and 2 will close on or after the 15th of February, June, and October.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”CMA Fees” tab_id=”1558427334607-fa885058-fa5e”][vc_column_text]For Professional Members:
CMA Entrance Fee (nonrefundable) – $250*
Exam Fee – $415 per part.
For Student/Academic Members:
CMA Entrance Fee (nonrefundable) – $188*
Exam Fee – $311 per part.
*IMA membership is additional and also required.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][vc_column_text]
Choose Your Center:
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Greece” color=”blue” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.globaltraining.org%2Fprograms%2Fcma-greece%2F||target:%20_blank”][vc_btn title=”Romania” color=”blue” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.globaltraining.org%2Fprograms%2Fcma-romania%2F||target:%20_blank”][/vc_column][/vc_row]