Address31A Economu Cezarescu Street, Sector 6, 060754, Bucharest - Romania View map
How Blended Learning Works
- Online courses of duration according to the number of credits, recorded classes, and online discussions and comments on the platform – can be attended anytime, in your spare time, outside office hours.
- Synchronous meetings attended online at pre-established dates.
- Workshop in class at Globaltraining headquarters in Bucharest (Grozavesti area). Scheduled in weekends.
- 1-2 study cases developed for each course.
- For most courses, a final exam per course is scheduled, which is usually a personal project.
- All courses are held in English. The study materials, papers, case studies, etc. are also in English.
- The online platform used is University of Nicosia’s platform, as established by MCU.
MBA Marymount Fees
The cost of the Programme is EURO 8.350 , payable in instalments, and includes: tuition fees on campus and online, access to the online platfrom, course materials – books, access to the local and on-line libraries, administrative support throughout the period of your studies.
Usually, two MBA series are launched yearly with 20 places available for each.
The last date of enrolment for January 2015 series is January 9th, 2015
Students enrolling for January 2015 series until December 26th 2014, benefit from scholarships, discount plans for corporate clients, special fees for students living outside Bucharest. Please contact us for details!
How to Apply
It’s easy! Just meet with MBA Programme Coordinator in Globaltraining Romania and prepare the required registration documents .
The required registration documents are*:
- Simple coloured copy of your ID card and birth certificate
- Bachelor’s degree diploma simple coloured copy and copy of your transcript. The diploma and its transcripts must be translated by a sworn translator into English, if they were drafted up in any other language.
- CV in English
- Letter of recommendation (Academic of Business), in English.
- Proof of English.
GRE and GMAT scores should be submitted if available.
* Prior to submission of your application by Globaltraining Romania to Marymount California University, you should make proof of payment of the €50 Application Fee. Bank account details for payment will be provided to you during your meeting with the MBA Programme Coordinator.