26 of April, 2023
CPD hours: 5
The aim of this seminar is to explore the ESG principles, the foundations on which were built, the market reaction to ESG and the various forms of long-term added value.
An analysis of all recent market developments will be provided along with a thorough understanding of related risks and challenges. Adopted good practices will be presented that not only ensure compliance with regulation but also enable corporations to seize the emerged opportunities.
- To describe the framework of ESG
- To present the related factors
- To analyze the risks and opportunities
- To present the recent market developments and their impact on corporations
- To evidence the long-term value created by implementing ESG principles
This seminar would be suitable for anyone holding the following positions:
- Portfolio Manager
- Corporate Manager
- Risk Manager
- Business Consultant
All participants will be awarded a certificate. Each hour of attendance will account for one unit of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) as required for members of most professional bodies.
Corporate Discounts are available.
For 3 and more registrations, please contact us!