25 of April, 2023
CPD hours: 4
To provide an understanding of what a Staff Manual/Handbook is, what it covers and its use and application.
To provide the participants with an understanding of:
- What a Staff Manual/Handbook is;
- What it covers;
- The advantages and disadvantages of having one;
- Its use and applications;
- Alternatives/how to do without.
- HR Professionals;
- Staff Managers;
- Payroll service providers;
- Junior lawyers;
- Other professionals whose duties include the drafting of employment contracts and addressing labour law matters
All participants will be awarded a certificate. Each hour of attendance will account for one unit of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) as required for members of most professional bodies.