21 and 25 April, 2023
CPD hours: 14
The primary aim to provide professionals who work in business settings with the modern alpha skills to Communicate with influence and impact!
This seminar’s objectives are:
- Access all Communication tricks and tips for the new era & with new generations
- Solve problems faster while creating a fun club
- Run and participate in meetings like a pro
- Present with influence and impact
- Communication without presence: clever approaches to bring results in this new norm
- Emails, Meetings, Chats & Small talk Management
This seminar is ideal for any young professionals entering the business world as well as professionals who are undertaking a supervisory role. Many companies use this seminar as part of their onboarding process in order to create a professionally cohesive culture when it comes to communication etiquette.
All participants will be awarded a certificate. Each hour of attendance will account for one unit of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) as required for members of most professional bodies.