Adaptability and Flexibility: How to Manage Change
November 8 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
8 of November 2022
CPD hours: 4
The seminar will help you to better understand the need for adaptability and to identify ways in which you personally and
your organization can successfully manage today’s rapidly changing business environment. You will learn new techniques to
hone your adaptive thinking skills and apply them to solving problems and addressing challenges at work and in private life.
Throughout the seminar you will explore and practice essential tools and strategies to help you, your team and your
business create a culture of adaptability to face changes not as threats but as fascinating opportunities to transform your
approach to work and achieve the desired outcomes.
• Discover how you deal with change
• Identify what makes a person adaptable and flexible
• Recognize the benefits of being adaptable and flexible at work
• Explore unlearning as a new way of learning
• Implement practical tools, techniques and strategies to develop and improve your adaptive thinking skills
• Adopt a mindset that will help you think outside the box and act outside the comfort zone
The seminar is designed for business leaders, owners, managers, HR specialists, recruitment companies and freelance
professionals who wish to improve their skills in managing change.
All participants will be awarded a certificate. Each hour of attendance will account for one unit of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) as required for members of most professional bodies.