It’s Time to Achieve Your Career Dreams
- Develop a personal leadership philosophy by reflecting on leadership theories and attributes, and acquiring the leadership skills and abilities necessary to motivate others toward common goals. (for example MCU-ID 530)
- Demonstrate a consistent evidence-based decision making approach using rigorous analysis and interpretation of business data with appropriate tools and techniques. (for example MCU-ACCT 501)
- Identify, define, research and analyze an organizational problem or question, leading to a sustainable business plan or set of actionable recommendations that balances ethical, economic and other considerations. (for example MCU-BUS 697-698)
- Integrate global, cultural, technical and economic considerations into analysis of business opportunities. (for example MCU-BUS 697-698)
- Utilize peer feedback to support a spirit of inquiry, reflection, mutual respect and quality improvement within a community of practice.
- Business plans: development, analysis and improvement.
- Business simulation: testing tactics, evaluating results and teambuilding.
- E-portfolio: collecting, assembling, managing and promoting.
- Personal development: identifying opportunities, building skills and raising self awareness.
The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree and meet the English proficiency requirements of the university.
Admission requirements for the MBA program:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Completion of one or more units of undergraduate Statistics course (3 or 4 semester credits/units) or equivalent from an accredited institution with a grade of C or higher.
- Completion of one undergraduate Financial Accounting or Financial Accounting related course from an accredited institution with a grade of C or higher.
A completed application includes the following credentials:
- Completed Online Application (by Globaltraining staff administering the program).
- €50 Application Fee*.
- Official College/University Transcripts.
- CV in English
- Letter of recommendation (Academic or Business), in English
- Proof of English
GRE and GMAT scores should be submitted if available.
* Included in the total tuition fees, provided the applicant is admitted in the program. Payable in advance, prior to receiving the admission letter from Marymount.
Proof of English language proficiency may be established in one or more of the following ways:
- A minimum TOEFL score of 61 (internet-based test), or
- A minimum IELTS band of 6, or
- SAT Critical Reading score of 440 or higher, and SAT Writing score of 390 or higher, or
- ACT English score of 15 or higher, and ACT Reading score of 18 or higher, or
- Advanced Placement score of 3 or higher in English Composition and Literature or English Language and Composition, or
- College preparatory English language curriculum (non-ESL) where English is the language of instruction for a minimum of three years, or
- Successful completion of an Intensive English Program designed to prepare students for academic college-level instruction, or
- English proficiency test offered by Marymount through University of Nicosia Online platform.
The following information is optional but helpful when reviewing your file:
- Personal Statement, College Essay.
- TOEFL Exam Results (International Students Only).
Marymount California University challenges students of all backgrounds and ages to pursue lives of leadership and service. With its Oceanview, Waterfront, and Lakeside campuses, the University offers a distinctive range of experiences along the Los Angeles County coastline in Palos Verdes, in downtown San Pedro, and in rural Northern California. Marymount offers Associate, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees including a Master of Business Administration.